ACID FREE CORRUGATED SHEETS | BLUE BOARD
Blue/Gray and White Board (Sheet) sets the standard in the next generation of archival corrugated board. Greatly exceeding the quality of other boards available on the market today, and passing much more stringent testing for permanence than simply the Photo Activity Test, this is the next generation board available today.
This multi-use B-Flute 1/8" thick board is blue/gray on one side and white on the other, making it perfectly suited for framing, box making, and other types of enclosures. Objects can sit against a non-pigmented surface, while still maintaining the traditional blue/gray color on the outside.
ANSI IT 9.16 / ISO 14523-1999 (PAT test), ISO 9706 - Permanency requirements for paper
- 100% bleached alpha cellulose
- Without the use of recycled or wooden fibers
- No optical brighteners
- Kappa level: 1 – 2 = lignin-free (TAPPI T 236 om-99)
- pH cold extraction: 8.0 – 9.5 (TAPPI T 509 om-02)
- Alkaline reserve (buffer) > 3% calcium carbonate
- Adhesive: Potato starch, ph 7.0, moisture proof.
ANSI / NISO Z.39.48-1992 Permanence for paper in Library and Archives
Minimum of 5 boards.