Loose Fill Cushioning | Packaging Peanuts | Biodegradable Peanuts
Styro-pak polystyrene. The lowest price loose fill cushioning foam in geometric shapes. A clean lightweight cushioning material.
Safe and efficient, PELASPAN PAC® loose-fill cushioning is a high-performance, flowable cushioning material that can be used to protect any product. Reliably filling the space and the gaps around the product, PELASPAN PAC® loose-fill provides added protection by combining strength and resilience for excellent blocking and bracing properties.
- High performance-to-cost ratio
- Lightweight keeps shipping costs down
- Interlocking “S” shape design provides better “in-the-box” product stability, cushioning and carton support.
- Fast and easy to use—no training required.
Reusable and recyclable at proper recycling facilities
Made from annually renewable resources, PELASPAN®BIO loose-fill is Certified Compostable and 100% biodegradable—making it an all-around ecological choice. Shippers are also finding this starch-based packaging product more economical over the rising cost of petroleum-based products, and more reliable than single-ply paper protection.
- Certified compostable (Passed DIN EN 13432:2000-12. DIN CERTCO registration #7P0280)
- 100% biodegradable—can be safely disposed in domestic waste
- Leaves no harmful residue
- Disintegrates in water without polluting groundwater resources
- Minimizes material and shipping cost
- Dust-free, anti-static and abrasion resistant